Covid-19 What We are Doing
We Are Open with a New Way of Doing Business!
As Winnipeg continues to restore safe services, Crown Auto Group continues to do our part to flatten the curve with how we have adapted the way we do business.
We recognize our duty to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and protect the health of our customer, employees and the general public. In an effort to do our part, we have adapted how we do business and introduced several safety procedures.
Please note that we strongly encourage all guests to wear masks while in our dealership. We can also offer a disposable mask upon entry to our dealership.
While our showrooms are open normal hours, we do continue to encourage guests to make a sales appointment so that we can properly control traffic for everyone’s safety. You can email sales@CrownToyota.ca or call (204) 269-1572 and we can book a showroom visit/test drive appointment for you.
As well, we continue to offer our buy from home option for guests convenience. This works as follows:
- We are open 24/7 online. If you see a vehicle of interest, or would like us to help you in your vehicle search, you can click the “Buy from Home option” on our website, email sales@CrownToyota.ca or call (204) 269-1572.
- One of our product advisors can do a Facetime/live video walk-through of the vehicle of your choice to help you with any specific questions you might have.
- If the vehicle is everything you’ve hoped for, we will get a copy of your driver’s license and deliver the vehicle to your home (fully cleaned and sterilized) for a complimentary no obligation test drive.
- If you want to trade in your vehicle, we can also provide a complimentary appraisal.
- We will review payment options and finalize your deal via phone – the vehicle will then be held for you with a deposit on your credit card.
- We will send you a virtual credit application so you can complete your finance/lease application online. Your finance manager can review your finance and insurance options with you in person or on the phone.
- We can deliver the paperwork and vehicle for you to sign. Or, we can arrange for you to sign the paperwork in-store, in a sanitized office or delivery pod.
We are pleased to offer some contact-free options for receiving a factory recommended maintenance or repair done on your vehicle without having to come inside our dealerships:
Schedule Your Appointment
- Call or go on-line to book your service appointment.
- Crown Auto Group service staff will contact you one day before your drop-off to confirm that all your information, including e-mail and contact information, is correct.
- Drop-off your vehicle at the Crown Service Department, utilizing the envelope and drop box option.
- We will contact you to confirm which services you wish to authorize on your vehicle.
- We update you with the progress on your vehicle, and also let you know once everything has been completed.
- Crown Auto Group will sanitize your vehicle for your safety before you arrive to pick it up.
Home Pick Up & Delivery
- Give us a call at (204) 269-1572 to schedule a pick-up of your vehicle from your desired location.
- We will pick-up your vehicle and bring it to Crown Auto Group for the factory recommended service or repairs.
- You are updated throughout the process, and in regards to its completion time.
- We sanitize your vehicle for your safety before returning it back to you.
Sales: Monday & Tuesday 9am-9pm, Wednesday – Friday 9am-6pm
Service/Parts: Monday – Saturday 8am-5pm
Please note that we continue to be open on Saturday to allow some flexibility to our customers that are working different shifts and schedules.
We are taking several measures to ensure everyone is kept safe: Our janitorial teams and staff are disinfecting high-touch areas throughout the dealership such as desks, phones, door handles, debit machines and chair arms throughout the day.
- Starting Monday, August 15 all employees within 6ft of another person are required to wear masks. We strongly encourage guests to wear masks and we can offer a disposable mask upon entry to our dealership.
- We have drawn a line around desks in order to keep in place a social distance of 1-2m in place. We appreciate your help in keeping this safe distance with us.
- We are using plastic steering wheel covers, and sanitizing door handles and shifters, when moving vehicles for all departments including shuttles and courtesy vehicles.
- Employees, who are showing signs of illness, are being asked to stay at home and follow the instructions from Shared Health Manitoba.
- Shuttles have been temporarily discontinued.
- We are encouraging guests to drop off their vehicle for service instead of waiting in our guest lounges.
Thank you for your business in the past and we look forward to serving you now and in the future. Please take care of yourself and each other.
President and CEO Crown Auto Group